| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CAUSE RELATED MARKETING
JANUARY 17, 2012 Kroger’s Giving Hope a Hand Campaign is Gaining Momentum
Parenthetically, it’s interesting to note that other Dannon brands participate in Labels for Education. The Keebler brand is owned by Kellogg’s.
| | GETTING ATTENTION
DECEMBER 30, 2011 Last Chance: Save $200 and Unleash Your Messaging Power
And, when you register by midnight tomorrow — December 31 — you’ll save $200! You can when you register by December 31. Kay Stevens, Executive Director, Wisconsin Youth Company. Save $200 when you register by midnight tomorrow, December 31. Branding and MessagesI wanted to reach out to you a.s.a.p.
DECEMBER 11, 2012 | WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING
What’s Wrong With Reaching Out to Bloggers?
DECEMBER 4, 2012 | TREW MARKETING SPOTLIGHT
Crank Software Selects TREW Marketing for Embedded Industry Outreach
JULY 2, 2012 | SELFISH GIVING
3 Pinup Programs that Have Raised Nonprofits Millions
JUNE 27, 2012 | CAUSE RELATED MARKETING
L.L. Bean's Cause Marketing in Six Words
APRIL 22, 2012 | WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING
Libraries, what are they for? A Story & 5 Fundraising Ideas for Libraries
APRIL 17, 2012 | CAUSE RELATED MARKETING
Cause Marketing to Moms? Engage Them Via Social Media.
| || || |
| | CAUSE RELATED MARKETING
AUGUST 8, 2011 Camelbak Announces New Cause Marketing Effort for Water.org
You may have seen Matt Damon, Water.org’s cofounder, telling David Letterman about the bottle during an appearance in December 2010.
| | CAUSE RELATED MARKETING
JUNE 27, 2012 L.L. Bean's Cause Marketing in Six Words
Bean, the Maine retailer and catalog company, is using a six-word statement as a tagline for its cause marketing effort called 'Million Moment Mission.'
| | KIVI'S NONPROFIT COMMUNICATIONS BLOG
FEBRUARY 1, 2012 The Accidental Rebranding of Komen for the Cure
Yesterday afternoon, and continuing into today, I believe we are witnessing the accidental rebranding of what is surely one of America’s biggest and most well-known, and even well-loved, nonprofit brands. According to the reports, this decision was made in December and communicated to Planned Parenthood, which urged Komen to reconsider.
| | SELFISH GIVING
NOVEMBER 22, 2011 6 Thanksgiving Cause Marketing Promotions I’m Thankful for
It’s amazing what Mark Hovarth has done with brands to help the homeless. Bridgewater Candle Company Light a Candle Feed a Child.
| || || || |
WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2011 NEW: These 6 Questions Will Help You Get That Corporate Sponsorship
Have you ever wondered what pressures they’re under, and how you could ever hope to pierce the veil of “company priorities for sponsorship”? Well, did you know that your mini-media juggernaut is NOT the main reason that companies give you sponsorship? It’s the holidays! Here’s my present to you. Wrong. MORE >>
CAUSE RELATED MARKETING | TUESDAY, APRIL 5, 2011 The Ten Worst Cause Marketing Campaigns of 2010
1) I certainly thought there was something weaselly about a 2009 campaign from Clorox , which originally dropped in Parenting magazine in December 2009. 2) The brand Scotties Tissues also put out ads with an environmental flavor, too. Novartis’s effort was in a Free-Standing Insert (FSI) and was branded ‘Novartis Cares.’ MORE >>
DIVA MARKETING BLOG | SUNDAY, MARCH 14, 2010 The Secret of Marketing With Women - From The 19th To The 21st Century
gives us an amazing opportunity to create a collaborative environment where marketers and customers can together create the brand experience. Stories are a powerful element that can create emotional connections, that in turn, help a target market relate to the brand/product. Not to crush any brand marketer's ego. Copy: . MORE >>
CAUSE RELATED MARKETING | MONDAY, APRIL 4, 2011 The Best Cause Marketing of 2010
In the summer of 2010 the Mars’ brand Snickers candy bars donated the cost of 2.5 When you navigated over to mycoke.com and recorded a laugh for 20 seconds, the company would make a $1 donation to the National Park Foundation, up to $50,000. Our incentive costs actually went down in December (2008), year over year. million. MORE >>
DIVA MARKETING BLOG | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2009 Diva Marketing Talks Pharma + FDA + Social Media With Fard Johnmar and Steve Woodruff
However, for companies in highly regulated industries, especially healhcare, the stakes are high to get it "right.". The Details December 17, 2009: Time: 4:00p - 4:30p Eastern/ 3:p - 3:30p Central/ 2:00p -2:30p Mountain/ 1:00p -1:30p Pacific Call-in Guest Number: 718.508.9924 Fard Johnmar , M.A., 30 minutes. maybe 3 guests. Pfizer Inc., MORE >>
- Women + Social Media = ? DIVA MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2011
- Cause Marketing Your Bowl Game CAUSE RELATED MARKETING | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2011
- Crank Software Selects TREW Marketing for Embedded Industry Outreach TREW MARKETING SPOTLIGHT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2012
- Food Bank Bags $15k with Cause Marketing, Social Media SELFISH GIVING | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2011
- For Holidays Starbucks, Critics See (RED) & Green SELFISH GIVING | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2009
- Get ready for year-end giving by improving your website donation pages DONORDIGITAL | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2011
- What’s Wrong With Reaching Out to Bloggers? WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2012
- 3 Pinup Programs that Have Raised Nonprofits Millions SELFISH GIVING | MONDAY, JULY 2, 2012
- #SM4NP: Beware Not Of SM But Of SM Snake Oil & Silver Bullets NON PROFIT MARKETING 360 | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2012
- Fish Where The Fish Are THE AGITATOR | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2010
- Libraries, what are they for? A Story & 5 Fundraising Ideas for Libraries WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING | SUNDAY, APRIL 22, 2012
- A TREW Toast to 2009: A Year of Challenge, Learning, and Growth TREW MARKETING SPOTLIGHT | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2009
- Atlanta Women In Social Media Marketing_4 DIVA MARKETING BLOG | THURSDAY, JULY 2, 2009
- Bloggers Flash Back to 2006 and Flash Forward to 2009 DIVA MARKETING BLOG | THURSDAY, JANUARY 1, 2009
- Cause Marketing to Moms? Engage Them Via Social Media. CAUSE RELATED MARKETING | TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2012
- Using Facebook,Twitter and LinkedIn To Achieve Your Goals (Part 1 of 2) TREW MARKETING SPOTLIGHT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3, 2009
- Atlanta Women In Social Media Marketing_1 DIVA MARKETING BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 26, 2009
- Staying off the fundraising naughty list NONPROFIT MARKETING BLOG | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2008
Nonprofit Marketing can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.