| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | NONPROFIT PR - COMMUNICATIONS WITH A PURPOSE
AUGUST 21, 2010 [2003, 2010] Nonprofit Capacity Assessment for Arts and Culture
Ricci, executive director of the Indiana Arts Commission. “We surveyed approximately 1,800 organizations that have sought funding from the IAC or our regional arts partners since 2003.” Approximately 385 organizations completed the survey in full or in part. SPEA Project Director Kirsten A.
| | KIVI'S NONPROFIT COMMUNICATIONS BLOG
DECEMBER 9, 2010 [2003, 2010] Need Some Online Fundraising Ideas?
Network for Good just released a new online giving study that provides all kinds of good ideas for increasing the amount of money you can raise online.
FEBRUARY 23, 2015 | WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING
[2003, 2010] How to find 90 donors in the next month
JUNE 3, 2014 | WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING
[2003, 2010] Don’t let your nonprofit newsletter go on vacation!
MARCH 19, 2014 | WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING
[2003, 2010] 4 Steps to making your first donor retention calendar
MARCH 7, 2013 | IMARKETSMART
[2003, 2010] A list of some humongous bequests that should get your planned giving team psyched up for only 3 seconds!
APRIL 2, 2012 | FUNDRAISING BREAKTHROUGHS
[2003, 2010] Rhode Island Census 2006
DECEMBER 5, 2011 | CAUSE RELATED MARKETING
[2003, 2010] Where's the Social Media in this Youth Targeted Cause Marketing Effort?
| | A SMALL CHANGE
MAY 5, 2010 [2003, 2010] Email Rules to Live By
The law governing mass emailing is often referred to as CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. Many fundraisers are fuzzy on the rules of email solicitations. Nonprofits seem to receive a little grace with people regarding how we use and reuse our email lists. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t know the rules. There is a lot of wiggle room. The CAN-SPAM Act.
| | SELFISH GIVING
SEPTEMBER 23, 2010 [2003, 2010] Cause Marketing Challenge: The Boston Common
Dating from 1634, the Boston Common is one of the oldest city parks in the country. Neither do I. wonder if anyone has considered cause marketing?
| | PUBLIC SECTOR MARKETING 2.0
JANUARY 24, 2010 [2003, 2010] Hidden Canadian Government Gems
just found a 2003 Yamaha ATV with a starting bid of $100. Those outside of government walls may find it hard to believe, but it’s true.
| | GETTING ATTENTION
OCTOBER 28, 2010 [2003, 2010] Five Steps to Nonprofit Messaging Success
They launched a radical new prevention approach in 2003, supported by a powerful message. What is it? Step 2: Who can make that action happen?
WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2010 [2003, 2010] How can you become a nonprofit consultant?
When I started as a nonprofit fundraising consultant in 2003, I had no idea what I was doing. Mike Bacon, Principal of Bacon Lee and Associates. Have you been having a hard time finding a nonprofit job? Do you have years of experience that can translate to helping nonprofits, but no idea how to go about getting a foothold in this field? MORE >>
WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2010 [2003, 2010] How can we empower women to lead nonprofits?
“Norway passed a law in 2003 mandating that women make up 40 percent of membership on company boards. Last week I commented on Amy Sample Ward’s post about Clay Shirky’s Rant on Women. He wrote about how women don’t seem to do much self-aggrandizement, and therefore don’t rise to leadership positions as much. MORE >>
WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2010 [2003, 2010] Why is idealist.org failing? Three reasons.
first started using idealist back in 2003 to help an Indonesian nonprofit. Let me tell you. made the nonprofit an idealist.org profile, then went through idealist’s other Indonesian nonprofit listings, and over 75% of them were defunct. alerted people at idealist about this issue. Okay, your business is primarily online. And indeed.com. MORE >>
PUBLIC SECTOR MARKETING 2.0 | THURSDAY, MARCH 25, 2010 [2003, 2010] Data, data, data, and more data…
Tableau Software , co-founded in 2003 by Pat Hanrahan of Stanford University, does for visualizing data what word-processing did for text, allowing anyone to manipulate information creatively. billion mobile-phone subscriptions worldwide (though many people have more than one). Data are the coin of the realm. MORE >>
IMARKETSMART | THURSDAY, MARCH 7, 2013 [2003, 2010] A list of some humongous bequests that should get your planned giving team psyched up for only 3 seconds!
This entire list was found on Wikipedia. $31 billion from Warren Buffett to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (initial value of the gift) . $9 billion from Chuck Feeney to Atlantic Philanthropies. $2 billion from Azim Premji to the Azim Premji Foundation in 2010. . $1 billion from Ted Turner to the United Nations. Let it sink in. MORE >>
- [2003, 2010] Where to Volunteer or Donate to Assist All in Need Due to the BP Oil Spill Disaster Because Two Different Recent Studies Find Volunteers Feel Healthier and Happier & Volunteerism Is On the Rise in America SEEKING GRANT MONEY TODAY | SUNDAY, JUNE 27, 2010
- [2003, 2010] Grassroots Cause Marketing from Volvo CAUSE RELATED MARKETING | FRIDAY, JANUARY 21, 2011
- [2003, 2010] The Challenge of Health Communication Research for Health Policy SOCIAL MARKETING AND SOCIAL CHANGE | SUNDAY, MAY 16, 2010
- [2003, 2010] Where's the Social Media in this Youth Targeted Cause Marketing Effort? CAUSE RELATED MARKETING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2011
- [2003, 2010] Don’t let your nonprofit newsletter go on vacation! WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING | TUESDAY, JUNE 3, 2014
- [2003, 2010] Email client market share DONORDIGITAL | THURSDAY, MAY 19, 2011
- [2003, 2010] 4 Steps to making your first donor retention calendar WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 19, 2014
- [2003, 2010] How to find 90 donors in the next month WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2015
- [2003, 2010] #interview: Miriam Avins, Founder Of The Baltimore Green Space NON PROFIT MARKETING 360 | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2011
- [2003, 2010] Rhode Island Census 2006 FUNDRAISING BREAKTHROUGHS | MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2012