| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | A. FINE BLOG
JULY 16, 2013 [Grassroots, Political] Connecting Protests to Political Power
But they couldn’t move it enough to match the power held by Republicans inside the political system. We progressives have a bad habit of assuming that large numbers of people supporting our positions is the same as gaining political power. We need more purposeful, long-term protests that turn into political power.
| | KIVI'S NONPROFIT COMMUNICATIONS BLOG
APRIL 7, 2016 [Grassroots, Political] 5 Super Useful Digital Advocacy Tools & Resources for Nonprofits
Phone2Action is a suite of advocacy tools that helps nonprofits and political campaigns connect supporters directly to decision makers. Twibbon.
APRIL 7, 2016 | KIVI'S NONPROFIT COMMUNICATIONS BLOG
[Grassroots, Political] 5 Super Useful Digital Advocacy Tools & Resources for Nonprofits
APRIL 1, 2016 | EVERYACTION
[Grassroots, Political] The 2016 Best Nonprofit Conferences Calendar
SEPTEMBER 28, 2015 | WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING
[Grassroots, Political] Book Review: How to Raise Money for Political Office
MARCH 11, 2014 | A SMALL CHANGE
[Grassroots, Political] Broad and Transparent Giving
AUGUST 2, 2013 | A. FINE BLOG
[Grassroots, Political] The Dream Defenders
JULY 16, 2013 | A. FINE BLOG
[Grassroots, Political] Connecting Protests to Political Power
| | WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING
SEPTEMBER 28, 2015 [Grassroots, Political] Book Review: How to Raise Money for Political Office
Lately I’ve been researching how to do political fundraising for a friend of mine. Why do political donors give? Other donation.
| | A SMALL CHANGE
MARCH 11, 2014 [Grassroots, Political] Broad and Transparent Giving
reader had a great comment in responds to my grassroots fundraising post. Politics & Motivation grassroots fundraising solicitation letter There seems to be a fear in the traditional non-profit world in telling donors too much, or in revealing too much about your organization. What does that look like?
| | WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING
AUGUST 24, 2011 [Grassroots, Political] Is your nonprofit a “safe bet”? Let’s Get Dangerous!
We can try grassroots fundraising, but the reason its’ not working so well anymore is because people have less and less money to give you.
| | SEEKING GRANT MONEY TODAY
MARCH 30, 2008 [Grassroots, Political] Grants for Independent Film Or Radio Projects Relating Critical Social or Political Issues
The fund invites applications for projects of all genres that address critical social and political issues, combine intellectual clarity with creative use of the medium, and demonstrate understanding of how the production will be used for progressive social justice organizing. From The Foundation Center. RFP Link: [link].
A SMALL CHANGE | MONDAY, JANUARY 10, 2011 [Grassroots, Political] Where are the Philanthropists?
For many organizations, grassroots giving is their foundation, and they receive a large portion of their funding out of $50 and $100 monthly gifts. Politics of FundraisingThere are so many generous people in the world, and it is amazing how selflessly people will give. Organizing Your Donors Eat Well – Give Well Tuna or Caviar? MORE >>
FUNDRAISING BREAKTHROUGHS | SUNDAY, JULY 27, 2008 [Grassroots, Political] The gift of GIFT and Grassroots Fundraising Colleagues
Grassroots Fundraising Journal and GIFT (Grassroots Institute for Fundraising Training) recently merged and the conference "Raising Change" in San Francisco this weekend brought together about 600 people to network, challenge, commiserate, teach, and support each other. Tags: progressive grassroots fundraising social justice MORE >>
SEEKING GRANT MONEY TODAY | THURSDAY, MARCH 13, 2008 [Grassroots, Political] How Foundations Can Assist Grassroots Movements Even Better.
I was asked by co-author, Fred Setterberg , to read and review Grassroots Philanthropy Field Notes of a Maverick Grantmaker by Bill Somerville with Fred Setterberg. For those of us working for nonprofits, the book is an interesting peek inside the typical grantmaking machine (bureaucracy, process, politics, and even mindset). like it. MORE >>
NONPROFIT CONSULTANT BLOG | MONDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2012 [Grassroots, Political] The Power of We the Nonprofits
The nonprofit sector - from the local grassroots organization to international NGOs - is the primary organizing mechanism by which individuals, regardless of their position in society or their level of political and economic power, come together as We to solve the problems our communities face. MORE >>
GETTING ATTENTION | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2012 [Grassroots, Political] [Special Edition] Komen Crumbles: Busted Nonprofit Brand
Komen has acted imperiously and (much worse) carelessly against the best interests of its core stakeholders —women who benefit from its support of breast cancer screening and research—to please its major donors and nurture its political connections. Susan G. Komen for the Cure (Komen) has done it again. Three strikes you’re out, Komen! MORE >>
- [Grassroots, Political] Party with your Host’s Friends A SMALL CHANGE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- [Grassroots, Political] Should Nonprofits Say "Goodbye" to Government Funding? MARKETING FOR NONPROFITS | MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011
- [Grassroots, Political] Your Website Doesn't Matter (If Know One Goes There!) MARKETING FOR NONPROFITS | THURSDAY, MAY 5, 2011
- [Grassroots, Political] Finding a Fiscal Sponsor FUNDRAISING 123 | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2009
- [Grassroots, Political] The 2016 Best Nonprofit Conferences Calendar EVERYACTION | FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2016
- [Grassroots, Political] What Nonprofits Can Learn from the Obama Campaign – Lessons from FRDNY JCA INSIGHTS | MONDAY, JUNE 18, 2012
- [Grassroots, Political] Is Your Nonprofit Facebook Page Worth It? Measurements and Analytics Techniques FUNDRAISING 123 | MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
- [Grassroots, Political] Crowdfunding Roundup for Nonprofits NONPROFIT CONSULTANT BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 28, 2013
- [Grassroots, Political] Job Details: Dec 14, 2012 GETTING ATTENTION | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2012
- [Grassroots, Political] Remembering Rob Stuart A. FINE BLOG | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2011
- [Grassroots, Political] Tackle Systemic Failures … Or Meet Urgent Needs? THE AGITATOR | THURSDAY, JANUARY 5, 2012
- [Grassroots, Political] Top bureaucrat gets it, the workers at the bottom get it, who’s left? PUBLIC SECTOR MARKETING 2.0 | THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2010
- [Grassroots, Political] Susan G, Komen Organization's Experience Is the Devil In the Details (for Us and Not Just Komen) SEEKING GRANT MONEY TODAY | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2012
- [Grassroots, Political] Does the Internet Increase Civic Engagement? SOCIAL MARKETING AND SOCIAL CHANGE | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2009
- [Grassroots, Political] We’re Stoked! THE AGITATOR | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2011
- [Grassroots, Political] Grist Envy THE AGITATOR | WEDNESDAY, JULY 28, 2010
- [Grassroots, Political] $2.5 million and you didn't lift a finger GENERATIONYGIVE | MONDAY, JUNE 2, 2008
- [Grassroots, Political] Affordable New Tools and Strategies for Online Activism | Network for Good Learning Center - Learn how to raise money online for your nonprofit DELICIOUS NONPROFITMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 7, 2009
- [Grassroots, Political] Organize - Mobilize MISSION PARADOX BLOG | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2009
- [Grassroots, Political] The Dream Defenders A. FINE BLOG | FRIDAY, AUGUST 2, 2013
- [Grassroots, Political] What Does the Obama Social Media Community Do Next? SOCIAL MARKETING AND SOCIAL CHANGE | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2008
- [Grassroots, Political] Frame for Diversified Fundraising: Tool FUNDRAISING BREAKTHROUGHS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2004
- [Grassroots, Political] Nonprofit Rules on Lobbying and Elections FUNDRAISING BREAKTHROUGHS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2004
- [Grassroots, Political] Size Matters. (Especially in Email Marketing) MARKETING FOR NONPROFITS | MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010