| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CAUSE RELATED MARKETING
FEBRUARY 8, 2012 [Branding, Nike] Gamifying Cause Marketing
Big brands like Coke and General Mills have built games into their cause marketing strategies. Because of the ubiquity and power of small portable computers (aka smartphones) a raft of personal development software has emerged; Epic Win , Chore Wars , Super Better , and physical training apps like Nike+. How would this work?
| | CAUSE RELATED MARKETING
MARCH 16, 2012 [Branding, Nike] The Holy Trinity of Corporate Social Responsibility
Starbucks, along with Coke, Amazon, Fedex, Apple, Target, Ford, Nike, Southwest and Nordstrom are the April 2012 cover of Entrepreneur magazine as the “10 most trusted brands” today. Coke, Target, Ford, Fedex, and Nike practice all three to varying degrees. Or, Crosby, Stills and Nash. Or, Athos, Porthos and Aramis.
NOVEMBER 28, 2012 | CAUSE RELATED MARKETING
[Branding, Nike] A Three-Way Cause Marketing Tie-up Between Hasbro, Duracell and Toys for Tots
AUGUST 24, 2012 | FUNDRAISING COACH
[Branding, Nike] 3 Ways the Lance Armstrong Foundation can Survive
JULY 31, 2012 | THE AGITATOR
[Branding, Nike] Fill In The Blanks
JULY 19, 2012 | WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING
[Branding, Nike] Which is more important? Fundraising or The Olympics?
JUNE 7, 2012 | NONPROFIT MARKETING BLOG
[Branding, Nike] 3 lessons from cause-conscious companies
MAY 25, 2012 | NONPROFIT MARKETING BLOG
[Branding, Nike] A call to arms: Let’s win the story wars
| || || |
| | NONPROFIT MARKETING BLOG
DECEMBER 14, 2011 [Branding, Nike] What social branding does for your brand, community and cause
He is an award-winning branding expert for Nike, Motorola and Toyota, and Forbes, Mashable and Fast Company blogger. Here’s how: 1.
| | CAUSE RELATED MARKETING
DECEMBER 14, 2009 [Branding, Nike] Co-Branding and Cause Marketing
Five or six years ago the term 'co-branding' was one of those hot marketing buzzwords. Nowadays co-branding is so commonplace as to be mundane.
| | WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING
JULY 19, 2012 [Branding, Nike] Which is more important? Fundraising or The Olympics?
They are having a fight over whether athletes will wear Nike or Adidas on the winning podium. This seems about right. They hate knitters.
| | PUBLIC SECTOR MARKETING 2.0
SEPTEMBER 26, 2010 [Branding, Nike] The Girl Effect
She came across it by reading a Nicholas D. Kristof article in the New York Times ( Build, Boast, Sell ).
| || || || |
NONPROFIT MARKETING BLOG | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011 [Branding, Nike] The new world order of branding - and what it means to you
Branding is changing, and it requires us to dig deeper. Jelly is principal of a communication arts studio in Portland and a former executive creative director of Wieden+Kennedy , where he was creative director for Google, Coke, Starbucks, Target and Nike, among other brands. It reflects what I believe about branding. MORE >>
CAUSE RELATED MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012 [Branding, Nike] A Three-Way Cause Marketing Tie-up Between Hasbro, Duracell and Toys for Tots
The point of co-branding… of which cause marketing is one type… is for brands to combine their advantages in such a way that they create worthwhile synergies. In an article from several years back, Accenture, the big consultancy, named six varieties of co-branding: Promotional/Sponsorship. The Apple-Nike tie-up. Alliance. MORE >>
SELFISH GIVING | MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2010 [Branding, Nike] Magnetic Cause Marketing in 3 Easy Steps
The key, I say, is BRAND… BRAND… BRAND. Powerful nonprofit brands are like magnets. Unfortunately, and probably like you, I’ve witnessed this from afar because my nonprofit’s brand doesn’t have a particularly strong pull. But as a nonprofit, how do you create that powerful brand? MORE >>
THE AGITATOR | TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2012 [Branding, Nike] Fill In The Blanks
Sure, strong brands — in the conduct of branding campaigns — can engage more deeply by putting the consumer’s imagination to work, effectively inviting the consumer to pour themselves into a pre-defined glass. branding communications copywriting direct marketing Don't Miss these Posts fundraising MORE >>
NONPROFIT MARKETING BLOG | FRIDAY, AUGUST 12, 2011 [Branding, Nike] Nonprofit marketing: Just Do It
In three words, Nike conveyed one of the best known brands and oft-repeated slogans in marketing history. Just Do It” instantly fills our heads with images of the Nike swoosh, the grace of Michael Jordan, and the grit and glory of a can-do attitude to stretching our own limits. Every organization, including Nike, has a mission. MORE >>
- [Branding, Nike] Social Media: What Priority For Fundraising? THE AGITATOR | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2009
- [Branding, Nike] 3 Ways the Lance Armstrong Foundation can Survive FUNDRAISING COACH | FRIDAY, AUGUST 24, 2012
- [Branding, Nike] Advice On Boosting Email Response THE AGITATOR | TUESDAY, APRIL 10, 2012
- [Branding, Nike] A call to arms: Let’s win the story wars NONPROFIT MARKETING BLOG | FRIDAY, MAY 25, 2012
- [Branding, Nike] How to Adapt When Everything Around You is Changing- A Nonprofit Organization Survival Guide FUNDRAISING 123 | WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2011
- [Branding, Nike] Groupon’s Fumble Gives Causes Chance to Score Big SELFISH GIVING | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2011
- [Branding, Nike] 3 lessons from cause-conscious companies NONPROFIT MARKETING BLOG | THURSDAY, JUNE 7, 2012
- [Branding, Nike] The Best Cause Marketing of 2010 CAUSE RELATED MARKETING | MONDAY, APRIL 4, 2011
- [Branding, Nike] Are you a nonprofiteer AND a good consumer? WILD WOMAN FUNDRAISING | FRIDAY, JANUARY 14, 2011
- [Branding, Nike] #SOCIALMEDIA: Rise Of Micro-Networks Might Reconfigure Social Outreach NON PROFIT MARKETING 360 | MONDAY, APRIL 30, 2012
- [Branding, Nike] What is Cause Marketing? SELFISH GIVING | MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2010
- [Branding, Nike] What Public Health and Social Marketers Can Learn From P&G SOCIAL MARKETING AND SOCIAL CHANGE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2009
- [Branding, Nike] 8 “Pinktober” Promotions that Deserve a Ribbon SELFISH GIVING | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2011
- [Branding, Nike] Great storytelling and marketing lessons from the Stove Man NONPROFIT MARKETING BLOG | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2011
- [Branding, Nike] LIVESTRONG Cause Marketing CAUSE RELATED MARKETING | THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2010
- [Branding, Nike] Grants for Innovation in Teaching 1 st - 12 th Graders SEEKING GRANT MONEY TODAY | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2008
Nonprofit Marketing can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.