| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | NON PROFIT MARKETING 360
APRIL 5, 2012 Increasing Member Retention for Associations
Once a member is a part of your organization, they touch customer service, communications, member services, events, etc. When a customer becomes a member of your association, they bring with them an expectation of value for your association. The Website falls into the same value presentation that we mentioned earlier.
| | DIVA MARKETING BLOG
OCTOBER 21, 2010 Customer Service Social Media Style: A Pulse of the Industry View Part 1
More frequently, however, those conversations are directed, not to friends or family, but to the people who represent brands. Jason Falls.
OCTOBER 24, 2012 | KIVI'S NONPROFIT COMMUNICATIONS BLOG
Three Stages of Nonprofit Marketing Maturity
OCTOBER 17, 2012 | KIVI'S NONPROFIT COMMUNICATIONS BLOG
Story Wars: Interview with Jonah Sachs, Part 1
AUGUST 28, 2012 | FUNDRAISING 123
6 Steps to Maximize Online Giving
JULY 5, 2012 | CAUSE RELATED MARKETING
Smart Cause Marketing from a Leading MMA Company
APRIL 9, 2012 | NON PROFIT MARKETING 360
#SM4NP: How Is Facebook’s Timeline Doing In Drawing New Traffic?
APRIL 5, 2012 | NON PROFIT MARKETING 360
Increasing Member Retention for Associations
| || || |
| | NONPROFIT PR - COMMUNICATIONS WITH A PURPOSE
MARCH 30, 2009 Worried about your branding? What exactly are you worried about?
This short article is part of a series on "Nonprofit Branding." Are you worried now that you're not executing the branding process properly?
| | NON PROFIT MARKETING 360
FEBRUARY 16, 2012 #INTERVIEW: Sybil Stershic, Consultant, Blogger, & Author of Taking Care of the People Who Matter Most
It’s the brand, not only in terms of what you do, but in how you do it. They know the importance of the employees and volunteers on the brand.
| | DIVA MARKETING BLOG
NOVEMBER 11, 2010 Social Media Lessons For Brands & Their Agencies From Football
However, huddled with your branded blanket, watching the game you're not on the field. Unlike an advertisement, press release or CEO speech where your customers accept that someone else has crafted the words, your fans assume that it is You the Brand People who are playing on the field. And you very well may be. Client cheers!
| | IMPACTMAX
APRIL 12, 2009 Nonprofit branding and the role of organizational culture
ve watched the evolution of nonprofit branding since the topic first hit The Chronicle of Philanthropy years ago. Worried about your branding?
| || || || |
NON PROFIT MARKETING 360 | MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012 #SM4NP: How Is Facebook’s Timeline Doing In Drawing New Traffic?
were really strong that the redesign really boosted interest in many brands. John Bell of Social Media Today puts the credit for the notable rises in customer visits to the ability to ‘pin’ certain posts at the top of one’s page to keep the focus there before moving it back to the general Timeline: Pinned posts are great. MORE >>
THE AGITATOR | MONDAY, MARCH 15, 2010 The Earth Is Flat
Venture farther than the known oceans and you would fall off the edge of the Earth into the mouths of dragons, the arms of sea monsters, and heavens only know what else. Tags: Don't Miss these Posts DonorTrends Hot Research branding communications direct marketing fundraising marketing metrics nonprofit management nonprofits Roger. MORE >>
DIVA MARKETING BLOG | MONDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2011 Boo! What Is Your Scariest Thought About Social Media?
What is your scariest thought on how brands or agencies are using any aspect of social media/social networks? . ne of the scariest things I see is too many "brand" witches around the social media kettle. Each with a different opinion and no common, customer-centric vision to unite them. Lovecraft, Author. Now that's scary. MORE >>
FUNDRAISING 123 | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 20, 2010 3 Steps Toward a Better Nonprofit Website
The answer is good branding. Effective branding will enable your market to do three things: ATTAIN The goal of your organization must feel reachable. Even in a struggling economy companies like Target and Apple continue to put an emphasis on their visual brand. Where else can you directly pitch to 73% of adults in the U.S.¹? MORE >>
CAUSE RELATED MARKETING | THURSDAY, JULY 5, 2012 Smart Cause Marketing from a Leading MMA Company
Inside that package they put a letter and a set of keys to a custom chopper being created by Orange County Chopper. Since Torque is funding the chopper, I suspect some of their branding will be included on it. In the past, I’ve been critical of cause marketing efforts that front-load all their promotional efforts. press release. Smart. MORE >>
- Three Stages of Nonprofit Marketing Maturity KIVI'S NONPROFIT COMMUNICATIONS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2012
- Story Wars: Interview with Jonah Sachs, Part 1 KIVI'S NONPROFIT COMMUNICATIONS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2012
- QR Codes: The Future of Fundraising? FUNDRAISING COACH | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010
- Social Media Idea Management: An intellectual capital hustle? DIVA MARKETING BLOG | THURSDAY, JULY 16, 2009
- Social Media - Kaleidoscope Marketing DIVA MARKETING BLOG | MONDAY, MAY 31, 2010
- Radian6 #Social2011 Debrief PUBLIC SECTOR MARKETING 2.0 | MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011
- Interview with Ed Garsten: Chrysler's Twitter Storm Back-story DIVA MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2011
- 6 Steps to Maximize Online Giving FUNDRAISING 123 | TUESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2012
- What is Cause Marketing? SELFISH GIVING | MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2010
- Friday Fun: It's Raining Social Media Men! DIVA MARKETING BLOG | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2009
- Where Does 'Transparency' Fit In The New Social Media Marketing Model? DIVA MARKETING BLOG | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2010
- How Do You Build B2B Relationships Using Social Media? DIVA MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2011
- A Stop On The microMarketing Book Tour DIVA MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- 8 Cause Marketing Survival Rules for a Zombie World SELFISH GIVING | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- Bring Back The Blog DIVA MARKETING BLOG | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2009
- The Making of “Do More Than Cross Your Fingers” KIVI'S NONPROFIT COMMUNICATIONS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2009
- There Is No Social Media Kit FUNDRAISING 123 | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
- Atlanta Women In Social Media Marketing_3 DIVA MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10, 2009
- The little lie in marketing and how to avoid it DONOR POWER BLOG | THURSDAY, MAY 7, 2009
- Social Media Three For One DIVA MARKETING BLOG | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2009
Nonprofit Marketing can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.